So it’s taken me awhile to get here, but I definitely feel like I am in a better place now. Though I’m not back to where I was at the start of the year, this has been the first month since January where I feel like I’ve done a decent job of getting my goals back on track. I don’t really have too much more to say, so here is goals update for the month of June!
- Write 500 words a day: Admittedly, I didn’t keep track of my word count this month. I was more focused on actually writing again versus how much I actually wrote. I will pick up the actual counting in July, but for his month, it was all about the actual writing!
- Two posts a week: This one was shaky this month. I know I missed a post or two and then I posted 3 days in a row to play catch up. But my planning was better and I’m hoping in July that it’s back to 100 percent!
- Get beta readers for my novel: The second round of beta readers have been chosen and I sent them the novel today! Thanks to the help of my wonderful friend Deb, I was able to get 6 Beta Readers for this round! So I am very excited to see what feedback they have for me!
- Start the first draft of my second novel: Since I’ve been spending this month working on the edits for my first novel, the second novel has been temporarily shelved. I will resume working on it in the month of July.
- Grow my blog to 300 followers: As of this post I am at 244 blog followers. Only 56 more to go to reach this goal!
- Have at least 3 new clients for my editing business: No luck on this one so far. However, the special offer on my editing services is still going for 3 more days, so we’ll see if anyone decides to take me up on that offer!
If anyone has any suggestions for future blog topics, please let me know! And let me know how all of you are doing with your writing goals! I hope everyone has a great rest of their week!
Woop woop, glad to know that you’re falling back into the writing groove. Twice a week is tough. I’m barely keeping up with my once a week schedule. These are some great goals here. Wishing you all the best with them!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! And two posts a week has been a challenge, but that makes it even better when I succeed. Good luck with your posting, I believe you can do it 🙂
It’s so good to hear that your goals are back on track!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you 🙂